CME's Civil Engineering team provides a wide range of soil and water engineering services, including site evaluations, analyses and design.
Our services are provided by a dedicated team of Professional Engineers, Designers and CAD technicians.
We offer expertise in areas such as:
- Hydrology & Water Resources
- Private & Commercial Development
- Municipal Engineering
- Construction Management
We maintain corporate registrations to do business in the states of Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and New York. Our Professional Engineers are licensed to practice in ALL of the New England States, Maryland and New York.
CME is a USDA/NRCS Technical Service Provider. As such, we offer the following services:
- Channel and Streambank Stabilization
- Irrigation (Water Conveyance)
- Land Shaping
- Soil Stabilization for Access (Roads)
- Surface Water Detention/Retention
- Land Treatment - Surface Water Management
- Water Management (Drainage)
- Water Well
- Wetlands (Interdisciplinary) Engineering Components
- Non Irrigation Water Conveyance
- Wetlands (Interdisciplinary) Biological Components
CME's Structures & Transportation Group specialize in bridge design and Accelerated Bridge Construction.
To learn more about Accelerated Bridge Construction,
Scott G. Young, PE
Director of Civil Engineering